,

,

,

,

Search This Blog

Translate

,

Blog Archive

Blog Archive

Monday, December 17, 2012

Story,Part 11- I HAULED MY LUGGAGE up into the back of the carriage with one big huff. I’d been cursing under my breath the whole time. Even more so at the fact that it was barely five o’clock in the A.M. and I was stuck being a bellhop than actually sleeping. Like normal people do at this hour. “That’s the last of them!” Grams chided from the front of the carriage. I wiped the back of my hand on my forehead, and scowled. “It damn well better be, or so help me God, I’m going to grow enough muscles to carry the both of us home.” I muttered to myself. I was this close to collapsing on the ground from all the busting-my-ass with all of this luggage. It made me regret packing such a load in the first place. I was ushered toward thecarriage where my Gramssat in the carrier part. A middle-aged man was leading the carriage and I found myself angry withhim all of a sudden, since he’d made it quite apparent that watching agirl with ten bags - that were twice my weight – was more helpful than

No comments:

Post a Comment