,

,

,

,

Search This Blog

Translate

,

Blog Archive

Blog Archive

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Story - , Moons Peak [FINISHED]- Wolf Eyes (chapter 12) - AFTER THE QUARTER MILE marathon I’d just exhausted my body through, I could just make out the logwood house from across the field. By now it had to be at least six o’clock in the morning, because the sun had peered through the clouds, painting the sky a pinky orange tinge. I silently hoped someone was awake…or home for that matter. God, I’d die ifI found out no one was home, it’ll make my mini marathon I’d just put my legs through completely worthless. Seeing smoke trailing from the chimney, however, made me sigh in relief. Someone had tobe awake. In fact, I remembered Aretha Heins had always been an early bird, and a preference for waking up early just to bake bread, while Satchel and I would sit in front of the hearth. Sipping on a hot chocolate until we had the privilege of honing inon the sweet taste of the homemade bread. I could almost smell it from my memories. Shaking of my reverie, I felt a weird feeling crawling in m

No comments:

Post a Comment