,

,

,

,

Search This Blog

Translate

,

Blog Archive

Blog Archive

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Mum and Dad

Teaching me to refrain from sinning
Showing me right from wrong
Tarbiyyah provided all along
Saving me from doing misdeeds
Guiding me to increase good deeds
Instilling in me the desire to seek Allahs pleasure
Mum and Dad , what you did for me I cannot measure.
Oh, Allah , Look after my parents as they looked after me*
My Lord, make Jannah for them Your decree.
Ameen
*My Lord! Have mercy on them as they did care for me when I was
little. (Quran, Al-Isra' v. 24)
Waathilah (Allah be pleased with him) reportedthat the Prophet (صلى
الله عليه وسلم) said: "Four [types of people's] du'a are accepted: The
just leader, aman who prays for his absent brother, the prayer of the
oppressed person and the one who prays for his parents."
(Kanz-ul-Ummaal 423)

--

- - -
Translate:
http://translate.google.com/m?hl=en&twu=1/
- - - -

No comments:

Post a Comment